One of the adoptive dads talked to Hal tonight and there is some very encouraging news from him....
Chris and Junior went to the Embassy this morning to plead the case for all of the HIS Home children. They asked for the paperwork for the children. They then prioritized the children...group 1 is the medical kids and special needs kids. Group 2 is for those children who are in process. Group 3 are the rest of the children not in 1 or 2. Chris expressed concern in separating the kids. They assured her it would only be a few days or a week.
We had to e-mail he embassy and dhs stating that our children are HIS Home children, that we are committed to the adoption. our contact information, his information, and pictures of us with him.
They are working with Delta to get a flight from the Dominican Republic to Miami. We would have to go to Miami at a moments notice to meet Chris and Junior there.
I am trying to stay calm and not freak out. This is not a guarantee, but it sure seems like they are making strides in the right direction.
Please continue your prayers! God is Good, All the Time. All the time, God is Good!!!
1 comment:
I can't tell you enough how much I am excited for you all. When this happened, I mentioned to Justin that this could be an anwererd prayer for so many. God works through misterious ways. Please let us know if you need help with N and C.
Post a Comment