So I was recently reminded that I have been fairly delinquint in updating my blog. Why? LIFE that's why! Between work, volunteering at the school, our weekly small group, soccer practices and games, ballet and tap practices, football practices and games, organizing Angel Tree sponsorships for HIS Home, organizing the most recent mission trip to NVM, taking a Dale Carnegie training at work, and going to Haiti myself, there's not a whole lot of time left to play on the computer, save answering a few e-mails.
As far as our adoption goes, we have moved a step. PRAISE THE LORD!!! In my recent visit to Haiti, we were informed that we are OUT of IBESR and we have received the Act of Adoption throught the courts and were ready to go into Parquet as soon as mom met with the judge. When we left Haiti last Tuesday, she was scheduled to meet with him on Wednesday. I have been resisting the temptation to call and find out if that worked out...Chris gets enough calls and e-mails. I don't need to bug her about something that is totally out of my control. Still, inquiring minds want to know!
Life doesn't seem to be slowing down, either, especially with the holidays coming up. So much to do and so little time.
No comments:
Post a Comment