So, when the phone rings at 5:35 in the morning, what thoughts run through your head? Someone's hurt, someone needs me, something's wrong. Me - school is either on a two hour delay or cancelled. It was the former.
I work part-time, no biggie, right? Wrong! Normally it wouldn't be a "biggie", but not today. Today, I don't have my computer at home with me AND I am supposed to give a presentation at lunch about utility coordination. That's a biggie! If I can't find anyone to watch my kids this am, I won't get in to work until around 11....the presentation begins at 11:30.
I've decided this is just one of many ways that God is asking me to trust him. See, he knows my day is busy. He knows what my schedule looks like today. He also knew that this delay would happen. He honestly does know all things, the big and the little, the major and the minor, the devestating and the exciting. None of this is a surprise to him - only to me. So, I will trust him to work everything out.
I'm off to start my day...
No comments:
Post a Comment