Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three down, one to go

So the three down would be DD, DS, and now Craig. Craig is now sick with what appears to be strep, but we'll know more in about an hour. So the one to go would be me...really hoping I don't get it! It's not enough that my whole body still aches from my wreck...mostly my back, but to have to take care of sick family members just compounds it. And now the threat of contracting the same thing the kids have is just adding to the pain.

And, why is it when Craig is at home, sick in bed, he's still working. Granted, he didn't have to pick up his phone (which I have since confiscated), but really, why can't he be allowed to be sick?? Oh well, what's done is done and I've already told him he won't be going to work tomorrow either.

I'm not getting sick. I'm not getting sick. I'm not getting sick....

No comments: