Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

This is a happy day for me.  No, not because it is Halloween, which by the way is my least favorite "holiday" if that's what you want to call it.  But more on my opinion of Halloween later.

Today is a happy day because October 31st no longer has that dark, dreary, moody cast on it for me.  Nope, all because of a little boy born at 6:55 this morning to my awesome brother J and his amazing wife D.    Little A was born this morning.  I have no pictures and no hopes of seeing him until maybe Christmas.  J and D live in the Frozen Tundra, near our parents...and too long of a way from here to simply make it a day trip.

I am, of course, bummed that I don't get to go to the hospital to see this new little nephew of mine.  Don't you just love newborns?

"Every good and perfect gift is from above."  (James 1:17)

I used that verse for Princess N and it is so perfect now too.  I am really, God created little A inside the womb of D - knitted him together.  God knows everything about little A.  God knew him before he was even born.  Little A is indeed a perfect gift from above!  Praise the Lord!!

Mom, Dad, and Baby A are all doing fine, even if a little exhausted from a long day and night of labor.

Thank you God for precious little A!

No comments: