Monday, November 9, 2009

Tired

I am tired.  But I can't sleep.  My mom called to see how I was doing.  I told her I was tired.  While I was on the phone with her, Roundabout Geek called from his hotel room.  This call was clear and I could understand everything he said!  Praise the Lord!!

He said it has been treacherous.  He is not only tired, but exhausted.  I can imagine having been up for something like 30 hours would land someone's level of being tired in the exhausted stage.  Poor guy.  Other than a gliche on his phone - one I am hoping we can fix - things are ok.  You know, except that he's exhausted.

In the meantime, I have tried not once, but twice, to take a nap today.  No go.  My mind is too cluttered with all that needs to be done.  That and Reese has decided that since my husband isn't using his pillow, she will.  When she's all curled up next to me she's nice and warm, but when her nose is right in my face, well, that's a whole 'nother story!

Now the kiddos will be getting home from school soon, which means I should probaby think of something other than fast food for dinner tonight.  I'm pretty sure oreos and skittles don't count as a healthy meal...

No comments: