The folks at HIS Home took pictures of all the kids with Santa.
I have a confession to make...this was not the original picture I posted. I posted a picture of little Lovens - who was not smitten with jolly old Mr. Clause. My friends and husband questioned my certainty that the picture I had posted was, in fact, Joshua. A quick e-mail to those who know proved me to be wrong and my dear husband was right, as was my friend.
In my defense, when all the little boys have shaved heads, it is hard to tell who is who. Joshua has a tell tale scar in his eyebrow of his right eye. Whenever I get new pictures to look at, I immediately look to his right eyebrow. I couldn't (obviously) get a good look of his right eyebrow. Thus, I erred in my identification.
Still, I love getting pictures of him!
Always hoping. Always trusting. Always believing. Always loving. Always.

No comments:
Post a Comment