Dear Friends and Partners,
If you have not already heard there has been a devastating earthquake that has hit Haiti very hard. The epicenter of the quake was only about 10 miles from Port-au-Prince.
I am currently in Trinidad with my son Nathan doing some training with Campus Crusade. I am planning to leave my trip early and head home, prayerfully it will be tomorrow. I have still to hear from Dianne but I am trusting God that she, Charissa and Lemuel are fine. I’ve been trying to reach her cell phone but the network in Haiti is overwhelmed right now. Please pray that we can make contact with each other soon. We will keep you updated on the status of our family and Haiti through the NVM Blog.
Nehemiah Vision Ministries (NVM) was established in 2006 for several reasons: 1) to educate those who have a desire to learn 2) to feed the starving 3) provide healthcare to the sick 4) most importantly to share the Gospel to those who have not heard the truth about Jesus.
NVM is also the social arm that gives leverage to the spiritual hand that comes through Campus Crusade. Would you join me first in prayer that Satan be bound from this country? He has done enough to ruin the lives of my people. Secondly, if you would like to help us provide aid to the people that have been affected by the earthquake you can send your support to:
Nehemiah Vision Ministries
c/o Earthquake Assistance
P.O. Box 48
Westfield, IN 46074
You can also give through the secure site: NetworkforGood
Ke Bondye Beni-w (May God Bless you)
Pastor Esperandieu L. Pierre
No comments:
Post a Comment