Tonight we made quesidillas (okay so I know I didn't spell that right...oh well) on our George Foreman grill that the in-laws got us for Christmas. Roundabout Geek got out his Frank's Red Hot...he eats it on almost everything. As is custom, Joshua wanted some on his plate...along with the texas caviar, salsa and sour cream.
Oh, how I wish I had my camera out and ready to get this reaction when he took his first taste of the Frank's. It was, as mastercard would say, Priceless. He kind of squinted his eyes like he was trying to figure out what it was in his mouth. Then he smacked his lips, stuck out his tongue, blinked his eyes, and just looked at all of us with tears welling up in his beautiful brown eyes. This went on for a few more minutes and then he dipped it in the hot sauce again, wanting more!
It really was priceless. Quarterback remarked that if we'd had a video camera, we could have videoed it and sent it in to AFV...it seriously was THAT funny.
But since I don't have pictures, you will have to take my word for it.
I do have pictures though...of him eating one of his favorite foods...yogurt! Yum!!!
As you can see...he really gets into his food!










No comments:
Post a Comment