Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good Day

Today was a good day. We had an awesome worship time this morning...we learned about fractiles and how we are all fractiles in THE Church and how as a team we can make our individual ministries more effective.

Then we came back home, at lunch as a family on our deck and enjoyed the sunshine and breeze. Then DH and DS went to the driving range. DS LOVES golf. He's been playing since he was 2. Yes, two. And he's better than me (no, that isn't saying much). Which pretty much stinks when he lets you know that he hit the ball farther than me. He's a natural, what can I say.

DD and I stayed at home and watched a movie together - and napped.

When DH got home, he relaxed on the floor and DD went and laid down so their heads were togehter. She had her hand on his and it was a picture I just had to take. I love these few pictures:


No comments: