Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's been a while...

Well, it occurred to me that I hadn't posted anything in a while, and for good reason. There's really been nothing to tell. God is still good and he is still perfect. Our son is still in Haiti at HIS Home and our adoption is, well, still there. We don't know anything new right now. Hal and Chris will be coming stateside next Monday and won't be back in Haiti until the 15th of July. I will touch base with Chris then and hopefully find out something new.

We have resubmitted our I-600A form and are waiting for when we need to go get fingerprinted. Thankfully, the USCIS allows one free extension and re-fingerprinting, so this one won't cost us anything. So now we pray that everything can get done before this one expires...next December 2009!

Craig and I are preparing to go to Haiti on a mission trip to St. Luis du Nord with our church body. We've been planning this trip and have dealt with some pretty big stuff. Right now our biggest concern is getting all of the stuff we shipped to Miami in April into Haiti before we leave. Our good friend and Ambassador for Christ, Pierre, is helping us with this and hopefully our stuff will be safely in the EEM compound in St. Luis by the weekend. Please pray with us that all of the details that need to be worked out to make this happen are worked out. God is good!!

No comments: