Today was our annual company picnic. Today is one of those days that we realize just how great our company is. Besides being the biggest and best consulting engineering firm in the state, we think we work for the BEST company. I am allowed the flexibility I need to be a mom first and work as well. There is no pressure for me to work full-time, which is good because who knows when that will be! I have work to do when I need it, but I am expected to be a mom first. Not only are they great to us and to work for, but they do amazing things like our annual company picnic - AT THE ZOO.
So, it was hot and sticky, but we had an amazing day and I am so glad that we work for a company who values our families too!
No comments:
Post a Comment