To dread or not to dread...that is the question? Do I dread this day because the Steelers could lose? Do I not dread this day because the Steelers could win?
This will be a history making day - either the Steelers win their 6th Super Bowl, the first team to ever do so OR the Cardinals win their FIRST ever Super Bowl. Our household would prefer it to be the former and the celebrating will go well into the evening if that happens. DS has already asked to watch the whole game. How do you tell a 6-year old Steelers fan no...you don't. He'll stay up to the very end. DD on the other hand is thankful that Craig made good on his promise. The corner of our bedroom now houses a new tv...mostly so she can now watch something OTHER than football. Of course, it doesn't do a whole lot of good when we got right before the last "real" game of the year. But, hey, dad made a deal and came through!
So, do I take DD to a Super Bowl party or not? Can't decide that one...
Today is skype day with Joshua. Been missing him terribly. Actually thought about re-naming this blog "Letters to Joshua"... and start writing letters to him about what's going on here. Then I'd have something to share with him when he came home. Can't commit to that now...we'll see what happens as my thoughts continue to ponder that.
Happy Sunday to you all. And one more thing:
GO STEELERS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment