Ahhhh...I'm in Haiti now, soaking up my little Joshua. He is being his normal ham and loving every minute of it. And mom, well, I'm lovin' every minute of it myself.
Just learned that Roundabout Geek made it back from his far, far away place and will hopefully be here to join Joshua and I tomorrow afternoon. Man do I miss him! It will be so wonderful having him here, seeing him, being in his arms. I can hardly wait, though I know I need to.
Still praying for our reunion tomorrow - one more flight and a ride to the hotel. Still praying that something happens in our adoption to move it along. Still waiting patiently for God to move the moutains. Still thankful for all that I have been blessed with - wonderful, truly wonderful gifts from God.
And for now, all I say is, Ahhhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment