Friday, January 22, 2010

HE'S COMING HOME!!!

The State Department called...a bit intimidating getting  a call with a 202 area code that comes up Dist of Columbia...

Anyway, it was the Haiti Adoption Task Force letting me know that Joshua has been granted humanitarian parole.

We have now idea when, where, or how he will actually get here, but he's coming home.

Please continue to pray for the other parents who are waiting for phone calls.

Chris is going on 36 hours at the embassy....she won't leave til she gets her answers.  Frustrating thing is that we (parents) are all finding out via phone and she doesn't know anything!  She is surprised but happy...  She must be exhausted after being at the embassy for so long.

Maybe I will sleep tonight.  I am in a bit of shock and I don't think I'll believe it until I have him in my arms.  Still a bit reserved but oh so thankful to get the call.

To God be the Glory!  He is so good!!

No comments: