Joshua has been sleeping much better since we realized he prefers the floor over a mattress. We're not sure what that's all about, but we're okay with it right now because we are sleeping. Praise the Lord!
Was invited to be a part of another worship service this morning to share our story with them. It was fabulous. I enjoyed the talk the Pastor gave and talking with other people I knew there...didn't know some of them went there! Talking about Haiti is easy for me and I am so thankful I was given the opportunity to share. What I always find amazing is that I am always blessed by being/doing something God asks me to do. So many times I go somewhere to do something, and I end up being moved by Him. The talk I heard this morning was wonderful and affirming. So thankful that I was there to hear it.
Roundabout Geek and Quarterback are at another wrestling tournament this day. It isn't nearly as organized as the last one we went to. In fact, we paid our money but QB wasn't in any of the brackets. Nice, huh? Take our money but don't include the kids. What is up with that? I thought I might go down there when I was done, but RG has told me to stay here as it is too frustrating. Besides, we have small group tonight and I need to clean the house, run to the grocery, and do some cooking. How I thought I could go down there and watch him wrestle and get back here to do all of that is beyond me!
As with the start of any new week, I look forward to this week being a better week...for my attitude to be better, my patience level to be higher, my temper to be weaker, my compassion to be greater, my love to be greater. I have big goals at the beginning of each week, goals which many times are not met. So thankful that at the beginnning of each day, God refreshes and renews me.
"Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed, for his compassion never fails. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." ~ Lamentations 3:22-23
Always hoping. Always praying. Always loving. Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment